Morning Care is available from 8:00 to 9:00am
5 Days Spring Camp Morning Care
Registration for XSTREAM Learning Center camps open for both current families and the general public.
Paypal option is available online, and check or cash payment will be accepted at XSTREAM office.
Please make check to “XSTREAM Learning Center”.
Only basic information is collected via online registration.
All classes and camps, unless noted, are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cancellations and Refunds
Please register for camps carefully. Any requests for a change or refund must be made to the XSTREAM Learning Center Administrator. XSTREAM Learning Center reserves the right to change or cancel any camp in the event that enrollment does not meet minimum participation. XSTREAM Learning Center will make every effort to notify families immediately in the event of a program change or cancellation.
- For cancellations due to low enrollment, we will offer the option of transferring enrollment toward another class or receiving a full refund.
- No refund will be granted for a cancellation of a class due to circumstances beyond our control such as weather.
- No refunds will be issued in the case of dismissal from camp due to conduct.
- Cancellations received at least one week prior to the date of the first class, camp, or party will receive a full refund of the registration fee minus a $39 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after this date, but prior to the second class, will receive a 50% refund.
- There are no refunds for cancellations after the second class of the program.
- There are no refunds or make-ups for missed classes.
There will be no refunds for absences, illnesses, vacations, cancellations due to weather or late matriculation.
Code of Conduct
XSTREAM Learning Center’s core values of peace, justice, simplicity, and integrity inform the culture of our summer programs. XSTREAM Learning Center camp welcomes all families and provides a safe and respectful environment. We encourage behavior consistent with a peaceful community. Campers must be with their teachers or counselors at all times. XSTREAM Learning Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny any camper or student the opportunity to participate in any activity or the remainder of a camp if a child’s social conduct is deemed unsatisfactory by the XSTREAM Learning Center administration. No refunds will be issues in the case of dismissal from a camp due to conduct.